Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs with Roasted Vegetables & Apples
This recipe is easy, healthy, and very tasty. The trifecta! I am not the biggest chicken fan and was so glad to find one that I don't mind eating every couple of weeks. It's so good!
We've done a few different glazes, but this one was by far my favorite!
The best part...it only takes one cookie sheet so the clean up is just as easy as the recipe :)
Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs with Roasted Veggies & Apples
Makes: 2-4 Servings
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Thighs (I buy a pack of 4)
- 2 Cups Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and place on a cookie sheet. Broil on high for 5-7 minutes so the skin is golden brown.
- Trim and chopp brussels sprouts, peel and chop the sweet potato, and chop the apple.
- Once the chicken is complete, Preheat the oven to 425.
- Add the veggies to the pan, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- While it cooks, it's time to make the glaze! Mix the honey, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour glaze over chicken and veggies and enjoy!