The Best Chicken Parmesan Recipe | 30 Minute Dinner
I don't know about you, but I love me some chicki chiki parm parm!
We have tried so many recipes and finally created one that turns out perfect every time :) I personally am on a chicken parm sandwich kick (as you can see in my pics) but it is also really good over noodles of course! I hope you enjoy!
The Perfect Chicken Parmesan
Makes: 4 Servings
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Mozzarella, Shredded
- Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts in half and pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet until they are ½ inch thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl. Mix bread crumbs and ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl. Place flour in a third bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken breasts with flour. Dip flour coated chicken into eggs. Then, transfer to the breadcrumb mix. Make sure to press crumbs onto both sides of the chicken breast. Set chicken aside after fully coated.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it begins to simmer. Cook chicken until it is a nice golden brown, about 2 minutes each side.
- Place chicken in an oven safe baking dish and top each breast with about 1/3 cup of your favorite pasta sauce. Top each breast with about ½ cup mozzarella. Sprinkle grated parmesan over each breast. Drizzle the tops with about 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. The cheese should be browned bubbly and chicken fully cooked through.